Below you find conferences which are concerned with HE + diversity, widening participation, social responsibility etc. For conferences on HE generally, I recommend HEDDA’s website.
Please let me know about your conferences, call for papers and activities! I would love to publish them here. Please leave the information in the contact form below.
- 2015/09/7-9: CHER conference in Lisboa, Portugal, on
“Global Challenges, National Initiatives, and Institutional Responses – The Transformation of Higher Education
- 2015/09/7-11: ECER conference in Budapest, Hungary, on “Education and Transition”
- 2015/09/09: CRLL Conference 2015: Student Engagement: From Research to Practice, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK. http://www.crll.org.uk/crllconference2015/
- 2015/09/16-17: Global Urban Higher Education: the challenges and potentials of internationalisation. London, UK. By the UrbanLab+ project. Call for Paper is out.
2015/10/5-7: Registration for the GAPS conference at Sunway University in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 5 to 7, 2015 is now open.
- 2015/10/21-23: First “KomDiM Akademie” in Duisburg, Germany, on how to deal with diversity in HE. Call is out now!
- 2015/11/4-5: Accessible Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Informations- und Beratungsstelle Studium und Behinderung (IBS) des Deutschen Studentenwerks, Germany. More information will be published on www.studentenwerke.de
- 2015/11/3-5: WISE Summit 2015 – “Investing for Impact: Quality Education for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth” in Doha, Qatar. Early bird available now.
- 2015/11/18-19: Conference “Striving for Excellence in Higher Education: Bringing Education and the World of Work Together”, by the PHExcel project, at the Chelsea College of Arts, UK.
- 2015/12/2-3: Save the date! Conference of the National co-ordinating center for public engagement, UK. Invitation to get involved (deadline 7th September 2015)